COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Collected information on this site will help us to understand the needs of our visitors regarding our website and the services offered. The operator is the sole owner of the information that is collected and gathered on this website. The information, except to the specified in this declaration form or either following a court order, will neither be sold nor rented or shared with third parties.
- Personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number) is processed and transferred by the Operator in a lawful manner only – in particular for fulfilling the contractual obligations, due to prevailing legitimate interests of the Operator or based on the consent of the user.
- Provided that the lawful processing of certain data is based on the user’s consent, this consent may be revoked (also partially) at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. This may affect the functionality of the contents offered on this website.
- Furthermore, the user has the right to obtain information on personal data concerning her/him, the right to data portability, the right to have personal data rectified or deleted as well as the right to have the processing of his personal data restricted or to object to such processing. The user may exercise these rights by sending a written request plus a proof of identity to Bergmac d.o.o.
- The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible Slovenian data protection authority (Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, Dunajska cesta 22, SI-1000 Ljubljana, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The certified data protection commissioner of the operator is Andrej Bergant. He can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Slovenian data protection law (Zakon o varovanju osebnih podatkov – ZVOP-1) as well as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) form the legal basis for data processing. In the following, the legal basis is specified in the respective data processing chapters.
- Not withstanding the specified deletion details for the individual data processing chapters indicated below, deletion is omitted to the extent that the personal data to be deleted is used for other legal processing options (e.g. self-promotion) pursuant to this data privacy statement.
PRESENTATION OF THE WEBSITE
- During each visit to this website the Operator saves the following data: name of the website visited, requested file, date/time, transferred data volume, notification of successful retrieval, type of browser/version, operating system, previously visited website and IP address.
- By visiting this website, the user gives his/her consent, in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, point (a) GDPR, to the storing of the IP address of his/her terminal device for a short period of time. This is necessary for making the website content available.
- The user’s IP address will be deleted after 1 month.
- The operator will use the above-mentioned data for statistical purposes for running its own services only.
USE OF SSL ENCRYPTION
n order to protect your transmitted data in the best way, the website operator uses SSL encryption. Such encrypted connections are marked with the prefix “https: //” in the URL of your browser’s address bar. Unencrypted pages only feature “http: //”. All data you submit to this website – such as requests or logins – cannot be read by third parties thanks to the SSL encryption mode.
For own advertising purposes, the operator reserves the right – in accordance with Slovenian Telecomunications law and in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, point (f ) GDPR – to permanently save titles, first names, last names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses, ZIP codes and country details in order to use these data for sending relevant offers and information on the operator’s services and products by post or via e-mail. The user can opt out from having personal data processed for this purpose at the time data is collected or at any other time thereafter by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USER ENQUIRIES / E-MAIL CONTACT
- Each time the operator is contacted (e.g. by using a contact form or by e-mail), the following user information is stored in order to be able to process the enquiry and to answer follow-up questions: title, first name and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address (if provided), ZIP code (if provided), country (if provided) and information regarding the request (product/service related information etc.).
- All personal data collected in this manner is stored by the operator for a maximum of 12 months, afterwards it will be deleted.
- Any personal data provided by the user will only be processed and used by the operator to the extent necessary for processing and answering the enquiry and/or offering the service(s) requested.
PERSONAL DATA AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be stored in our database. In addition, data is saved automatically in our log files, which we receive from your browser during your visit. This means that the IP address is submitted and that a cookie is created. This cookie guarantees that transactions such as postings and purchase orders can be handled properly.
SHARED USE OF DATA
We reserve the right to share aggregated, general demographic data with our partners for statistical purposes. This data does not contain any personally identifiable information.
LINKS AND EXTERNAL EMBEDDED CONTENT (IFRAMES)
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that Bergmac d.o.o. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other website we link to.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERING
Each user must sign up for a free, password-protected user account to be able to place orders via this website. This account gives an overview of orders placed and active order transactions. If you leave the online shop as a customer, you will be logged out automatically.
The operator assumes no liability for password abuse, unless it was caused by the operator himself.
Whenever you make a tour reservation using Bergmac d.o.o., we collect your personal data that we need to make a reservation, more exactly your name, telephone number and e-mail address (“contact details”), as well as your arrival and departure dates and the pickup and drop off location (“booking details”).
As a user of our website you can sign up with your contact data. One of the advantages of such a registration is that you do not have to enter your personal data every time you make a booking. You have the option to terminate the registration at any time. All you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will then delete your contact details.
Who receives my personal data?
Whenever you make a booking using Bergmac d.o.o., your data is not passed onto any third parties. (For exceptions please read information below). Under no circumstances will Bergmac d.o.o. sell or rent your contact details. In exceptional circumstances, legal regulations and judicial or official orders may require us to hand data over to the relevant authority or court. This is only undertaken within the framework of our legal obligations.
In the course of data processing, the operator forwards all personal data collected to the following third parties (data processors):
All data entered by the user during the order process are collected and stored. This includes the following details:
- Last name, first name, address, e-mail address.
- All payment data that is absolutely required for the order processing is passed on to third service providers. Our visitors payment data is not stored in our database or website.
If a user subscribes to the newsletter published by the operator, all personal data – i.e. title, first name, last name and e-mail address are collected and processed. The user receives a maximum of one personalized e-mail per day published by the operator (Newsletter), containing useful information and offers tailored to personal preferences.
By subscribing to our newsletter, the user gives his/her explicit consent, in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, point (a) GDPR, that all personal data entered are used for sending newsletters on a regular basis.
Newsletter subscriptions occur within a “double opt-in” process. After signing up for the newsletter, a confirmation and authorization e-mail is sent to the user’s email address. This e-mail also contains a confirmation link to complete the registration. It ensures that only the authorized user of the e-mail address entered can subscribe to the newsletter.
The user can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. An ‘Unsubscribe’ link can be found at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, the user can also send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, to unsubscribe from the newsletter. After unsubscribing from the newsletter the user’s personal data is deleted from the newsletter mailing list within 6 months.
In the course of data processing, the operator forwards all personal data collected to the following third parties (data processor)
On our websites plug-ins of the social network Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo
This website contains social plugins of the social network YouTube, operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
By visiting one of our websites that contain such a plugin, your browser will set up a direct connection with the YouTube servers. By linking the plugin, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube can associate your visit to your personal account. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. Please find more detailed information on YouTube data sharing and data privacy at http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
The operator uses so-called social media plugins (social network interfaces) on the website. When a user visits our website, the system automatically connects to the respective social network through integration of the plugins, and forwards personal details (IP address, website visit, etc.).
The data transfer takes place without any involvement of the operator and is outside of the responsibility of the operator. The user can prevent this kind of data transfer by logging out of the respective social network before visiting our website. Social networks can only assign specific data to the user’s activities profile through automatic data transfer when the user is logged in.
Automatically transferred data is used exclusively by the social network providers, not by the operator himself. Further information, including information on the content of data collected by social networks, can be found on the website of the respective social network, where the privacy settings can be changed and adjusted. The following social networks are integrated into our website: Facebook („like“)
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94304, USA More details at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php Twitter
Instagram, LLC Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
More details at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
The website can also be viewed without cookies. The user can deactivate the saving of cookies in the browser, restrict the saving of cookies to specific websites or adjust the settings of the browser so that the user receives a notification each time a cookie is saved. The user can delete cookies from the hard drive of the terminal device at any time by changing the browser’s data protection settings.
Doing so may, however, limit the functions and user-friendliness of the website. Below you will find a list of cookies used on this website:
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics applies cookies that enable an analysis of how a person uses the website.
All data generated by the cookie about the use of this website (including the user’s IP address) are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. A specific European Commission “Adequacy Decision” has been made for the transfer of personal data to the USA.
Google will, on behalf of the operator, use all data submitted for the purposes of evaluating the person’s use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also forward this information to third parties if required to do so by law, or if such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCES
This website uses Facebook Custom Audiences. Facebook Custom Audiences is an advertising service owned by Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94304, USA, that targets specific ads directly to previous visitors of the website.
Cookies facilitate the analysis of user behavior during visits to the website and are then used for targeted product recommendations and interest-based advertising.
If users do not wish to receive interest-based advertising on Facebook, they can opt out here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
SERVER LOG FILES
The website operator or website provider collects data about access activities on the website and saves them as “server log files”. The following data is logged:
- Website page visited
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference which took you to this website
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary in anonymized form)
All data collected are for statistical purposes only to improve the website’s functionality. However, the website operator reserves the right to retrospectively check the server log files in case of clear evidence of unlawful use.
OBJECTION TO COMMERCIAL MAILS
Providers are obligated to publish contact information in the Legal Note/Imprint. The use of such contact information by third parties is prohibited for the purpose of distributing unsolicited advertisements or other commercial information. The operator of this website reserves the right to take legal measures in case of commercial mails or junk mails.